Monday, April 21, 2008

Why I can never take a nap before work...


I tried to take a short nap before putting on my scrubs to do battle with the Angel of Death. It never works. There is always something more noisy or much more amusing to engage in. Even in my deafness I could hear Sammy's screams of joy while beating his brother in Super Mario Brothers Brawl. ahhh...it is the little things.

This video proves Zach is an excellent big brother, that Sammy NEVER wears pants in the house and the Wii has made all of our lives complete.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am looking at this but can't actually watch the video in action because i am away from my main computer and the speed is not up to snuff on this connection for watching. but i am very much looking forward to seeing it when i get home!!!!
XO

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness! if you weren't deaf already you surely would go deaf with all that racket... admittedly it is adorable racket though :) what on earth does the blahblaahbalddyblahblah sound mean?
?

Kris said...

Heidi, your little Sammy boy reminds me SOOO so much of my boys on the ol' Wii-ster! Good things, good things....